• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Two new family members

akward_silence91

5 Year Member
Don't have any photos yet, that will be next, but I just got a steal a few days ago. A friend of mine who is a breeder had these two geckos he didn't want anymore because he didn't have a breeding partner for them, so he gave them to me for free. I got one Nephrurus levis or Smooth Knob Tailed Gecko (female) and one Nephrurus amyae or Rough Knob Tailed Gecko (male).

they are very cool. not the prettiest geckos, but still very cool. Pictures soon.

Beazer

5 Year Member
I have to admit im a lil bit jealous on the N. amyae lol. Congrats! They have that adorable innocent dino look that I'm a softy for lol. Can't wait to see pics.

-Jon DeLong

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.