• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

uh oh......wdy think?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think storms going into breeding mode, I let him free roam a bit more and he has been doing some weird things, for instance when he is in the enclosure he is lazy, all he does is bask and eat(a lot lately) but when he gets out he is a whole differnt tegu, he is very active and looks like he is searching for something, the past few days he has been "marking" the floors, he drags his cloaca and slowly turns his tail side to side as he walks, he also has no intentions on being petted when out, he isn't aggressive he just don't want to be picked up and fights to get back down, usually he climbs all over me when he is free roaming, but now its like he as something else on his mind, what do you guys think? Is this breeding behaviour?, He isn't jowl popping and shows no interest in rayne at all, btw he is 19mos. Old, 47" and about 12lbs(guesstimated) he is getting to be a really big boy
[attachment=4006]

Attachments

• 2012-02-17 13.58.14.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029