• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Update: Ally - b/w x red hybrid

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
This is Ally, one of Laura's hybrids, shes growing great but not as big as her sibling, Kirby! LOL
Shes got major attitude thought but I love her burnt nose. <3

Skeetzy

Oh my little guys got an attitude too. If I dare do ANYTHING in the cage before feeding him, he ain't having it. Try misting, rotating the dirt, grabbing water dishes, anything, he's right there try to bite whatevers moving. Once he's fed, he's back to being shy though. Slowly making progress.

Full stomach=happy tegu. Just remember that.

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
She sure can pack away some food! but it doesnt matter if shes full to the brim or not, shes got tude'! but we keep working with her, I think once her puberty stage passes hopefully she'll be a bit easier to deal with lol.

mduke3

Wow! She looks a lot like her sibling Ellie! Lol! Funny they have similar names, and mine has a bit of an attitude as well. (; How big is Ally? Ellie is right at 30 inches now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980