• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

UPDATE: Dubias STILL For Sale But Almost Sold Out *SOLD OUT*

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Hi all,

I have my own dubia colony but my "children" aren't eating at this time of year. The roaches are eating me out of house and home so I need to get rid of some of them. Here is what I am thinking for prices:

These do not include adults or shipping (for shipping see below):
250 mixed size - $45
500 mixed size - $75
1,000 mixed size - $140

Regarding shipping/pickup - I am local to Central NJ and am willing to let you pickup the roaches. In fact, I would prefer that!! Obviously you can pay me in cash at time of pickup in that case. For shipping, I am only willing to do overnight express delivery through USPS because of the cold weather. I will put in a heat pack and properly pack them. Shipping is $25. Furthermore, I will only accept cash transfers via paypal for the cost of the roaches.

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Re: Dubias for Sale - Make an Offer Regarding Price, Quantity, S

Hey, I understand your predicament. I fed a whole bunch to my chickens just the other day!

...Jefroka

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Re: Dubias for Sale - Make an Offer Regarding Price, Quantity, S

If you have trouble unloading enough freezing is a good option. I usually freeze a few hundred when I clean em out and yeah Jefroka, chickens love roach cleaning day :-D

merlinsdrgn

5 Year Member
Re: Dubias for Sale/Gift Opportunity - Prices Added

hi im interested in picking up some of these from... i live in nyc and maybe we can set something up for me to pick them up... i want the 250 mixed sizes & 10 pairs as well... let me know if we can arrange seomthing... thanks!

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Re: Dubias for Sale/Gift Opportunity - Prices Added

merlinsdrgn said:
hi im interested in picking up some of these from... i live in nyc and maybe we can set something up for me to pick them up... i want the 250 mixed sizes & 10 pairs as well... let me know if we can arrange seomthing... thanks!

Hey, I returned your PM. I will have my fiance call you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me