• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

update:nero 4 mo (pics and vid)

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
well as most of you know the jam and whithey hatchlings are now 4 mo :app .and some are not hibernating and are growing rapidly :yik and my nero is one of them he is closing in 3 ft. at 32" and is getting ready to shed i am posting a few pics taken this week to show how big he has gotten and a video of him taking his first adult ft mice :app ( kinda gross lol) with no problem; might be time to move to rats soon lol let me know what you think

Copyofnero4.jpg

nero2.jpg

nero3.jpg

nero6.jpg

and lastly nero giving his best smile as only a tegu can

nero5-1.jpg

plus check out nero taking his first adult mice ( beware its kinda gross)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v648/iguanaboi/?action=view&current=nerofirstadultmice-1.flv

Anthony

5 Year Member
your tegu looks awesome and hes so young lol.... my black and white is a roy and ourdy baby and shes barely over 18 inches and shes in hibernation

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
thanks man hes been picking up on his appetite lately but sleeping later hes up about 8 hours a day its weird

TanMan57

5 Year Member
reptastic said:
thanks man hes been picking up on his appetite lately but sleeping later hes up about 8 hours a day its weird
UGHH Zero's falling behind his twin lol. He refuses to eat. I really want him to stay up for winter but thats not gonna happen lol.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
its funny at one point i didnt want nero to hibe so he will grow but now i wish he had lol i tried to lower the heat in his enclosure even put him in a room were it was in the 50's but he still wont go down lol so i gave up he won

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i broke the tape-measure out last night to measure nero since hes beginning a shed and he came in at 33 1/2 " so he is still growing and will probably(hopefully) hit 3' very soon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan