• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Update on Apollo and Venus

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Well I was a little worried about the two of them movin' in together, but with a little encouragement from Bobby, The two moved into a 6x3x3 until I make the beast cage. Here they are. Apollo and Venus, (aka Swole Cat and Lady)

Move I wanna bask there!

IMAGE_00001.jpg

I am not in the mood for photos.

IMAGE_00003.jpg

This is MY man!

IMAGE_00004.jpg

Ho please, gimme some space.

IMAGE_00005.jpg

Welcome to our crib.

IMAGE_00006.jpg

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
Lookin' good!!! :dan

I wish our Blue's would get along!! :bisl The emoticon should show a woman beating up a man!

Lol. I have to admit, I have no need for sexing, they're either gay immediately or she's the female and he's the male. It cracks me up. She always runs to him for protection. Yesterday I was feeding them and Apollo took the rat pup outta my hand, walked it over to venus, dropped it, waited for her to eat it, and came back. He took the one from my hand the 2nd time and ate it. Is chivalry existent in the animal world or did this mean something else? I was amazed and very proud. Lol. Desiree and I couldn't stop laughing. Reptile Romance!

(Gotta wine and dine her first...)

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
She always runs to him for protection. Yesterday I was feeding them and Apollo took the rat pup outta my hand, walked it over to venus, dropped it, waited for her to eat it, and came back. He took the one from my hand the 2nd time and ate it. Is chivalry existent in the animal world or did this mean something else? I was amazed and very proud. Lol. Desiree and I couldn't stop laughing. Reptile Romance!
That's fantastic!!! I wouldn't even do that for my wife!!!

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Hahaha. Aww Dave you gotta put the country charm on the ladies and it's easy pickins. Lol. I thought it was pretty cool. I am switching all of my herps to live rats and he still makes sure she gets food to eat. Very cool, and yes everyone, I know the risks of live feeding and I always feed one size down with a higher number of morsels. Instead of 2 adult mice frozen, Apollo gets 4 live rat pups. Safety first.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Oh snap! Lol. You gotta get them kids some tegus, it will steal their attention. Oh and um don't say that they already have them, those are yourrtegus and I bet you're just as bad as me, and don't let anyone near them for more than a quick 5 minutes. LOL. Oh and here's another suggestion, NyQuil or Benadryl. Takes care of kids quick. Da me la "goodnight juice".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me