• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Update on David Blair Cayman Iguana

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here are some pics I took today of my male David Blair cayman hybrid - Buzz.

33306609.jpg

58123977.jpg

59538163.jpg

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
RobK. said:
very nice .
how big will it get ?

He'll be pushing around 5ft. Most male caymans get to be around 4-5ft. Thanks Rob!

dabears51 said:
He looks so tame! Are they faster growers than Rhinos?

Not too sure really. He has grown almost an inch in the last month that I've had him. I feed him every other day as instructed by David Blair, and he's coming around very nicely! Your rhino is gonna grow to be a stunner!
tommyboy said:
Thumbs up! Buzz is looking good.

Thumbs up all day everyday!
laurarfl said:
Gorgeous color/pattern!

Thanks Laura, his dad, Turk had some nice blues in him so did his lewisi mother - so I'm hoping he takes after either. I'm sure once I begin housing him outside permanently his blues will spark even more. I saw some pics of his brother from the same clutch that was housed outside and he had some nice blues. His head patterns are damn beautiful!

Wil

5 Year Member
Looking good man!! I might have to get some of them one of these days.

RobK.

I hope you don't mind that i copied your photo ? I cropped it , enlarged it and sharpen it so we can get a close up of those BEAUTIFUL cars he got . AMAZING !!:D

tegubuxxehino.jpg

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
RobK. said:
I hope you don't mind that i copied your photo ? I cropped it , enlarged it and sharpen it so we can get a close up of those BEAUTIFUL cars he got . AMAZING !!:D

tegubuxxehino.jpg

That's perfectly fine Rob, I actually appreciate it - I used my blackberry to take the pic so it isn't all that great haha. Thanks Rob!

RobK.

I meant beautiful bars , not cars!! LOL that guys got some very amazing patterns on him/her .
TeguBuzz said:
Here are some pics I took today of my male David Blair cayman hybrid - Buzz.

59538163.jpg

i really like the tile you used in your cage .

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Looking good, I hope to get one of those this year, you ain't making it easy resisting lol

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
reptastic said:
Looking good, I hope to get one of those this year, you ain't making it easy resisting lol

Haha, glad to know - better get one soon and tell me about it.
dragonmetalhead said:
Wow! What great patterning. Love Buzz's colors.

Thanks bud, I'm sure they'll pop as he grows!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980