• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Update on my giant tegu(very heavy pic (not jokeing )

kethry

5 Year Member
ok heres some pics of my tegu back then and bobby picture of him and i show his mom and dad too
bobbys pics first

my pic

Tegu's mom and dad

tegu's dad named ice

tegu's mom Hail

so thats it

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Wow thats a lot of pictures, its a very nice looking tegu, I like the color patterns on the back of its neck and back, seems pretty tame already too.

cool

bigfellowmatt

5 Year Member
:app nice pics im getting a baby from bobby this month (hopefully if the babies hatch early) and I have the same parents ice and hail so hopefully my baby looks just as nice as yours......

kethry

5 Year Member
bigfellowmatt said:
:app nice pics im getting a baby from bobby this month (hopefully if the babies hatch early) and I have the same parents ice and hail so hopefully my baby looks just as nice as yours......
good luck :) bobby breeds some very cool tegus and i heard their cooler this year :)