• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

updated pics of my tegu!

playlboi

5 Year Member
picture005su7.jpg

picture014fo5.jpg

picture029bm9.jpg

picture068tk2.jpg

hope you like it! the others are hibernating and the albino isn't out yet. so no pix of them yet.

playlboi

5 Year Member
COWHER said:
i love the sleep curl pic!!!!!! it looks like the shirts well be getting soon

yeah, i was surprised he did that! i left him on my bed and he went under a pillow to sleep. an hour later i went back and picked up the pillow and had to snatch a picture

playlboi

5 Year Member
Joey said:
Nice pics....how big is he? 19-20 inches??

yeah, he is about 20 inches right now. it grew a lot since i got him couple months back. this one didn't hibernate as the others, so he's eating and growing like no other

COWHER

5 Year Member
lmao thats why i did that for our shirts cuz when you actually see it your like aaaaaaaawwwwwwwww how cute!!!!

Joey

5 Year Member
playlboi said:
Joey said:
Nice pics....how big is he? 19-20 inches??

yeah, he is about 20 inches right now. it grew a lot since i got him couple months back. this one didn't hibernate as the others, so he's eating and growing like no other
Cool mine is 19.5 inches long i should get it probed because I still can't tell if it is a boy or not.

playlboi

5 Year Member
lol, i don't know the sex of my tegus either. i just call it he because its shorter than typing she. haha

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
playlboi said:
COWHER said:
i love the sleep curl pic!!!!!! it looks like the shirts well be getting soon

yeah, i was surprised he did that! i left him on my bed and he went under a pillow to sleep. an hour later i went back and picked up the pillow and had to snatch a picture

haha my guys curls up like that everyday atleast. make them look so inocent. then you feed them and remember the havoc they can wreak.

Joey

5 Year Member
Yah I think mine is a girl because i still don't see any bumps below the vent. I gotta see in a few more months.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029