• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Varn Yard

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm not sure on pricing but we have several breeders that post here and frequent our classifieds.

As for Varnyard, the latest I heard was that people we not getting what they paid for - or at least not getting it on time. Many, many folks had a difficult time getting ahold of Bobby, the owner. I haven't seen or heard from him in some time and I presume he's still difficult to get answers from.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Do not purchase from Varnyard. There are several other great breeders out there.

Here's a list:

1. Laurafl, a mod and member on this forum
2. Wil Combs, also a mod and member on this forum
3. Ty Park - can be found on Fauna Classifieds
4. Johnny LaRocca at Tegu Terra

As well as a handful of other breeders you can find on market.kingsnake.com or fauna classifieds. Varnyard Herps will scam you of your money and chances are you will not receive anything to show for your payment. Do a search for "Bobby Hill Varnyard Herps" or just Varnyard on the Fauna BOI and see how many people he scammed. Good luck.

TheTeguGurl

I agree too many bad things have happened with him....This forum has alot of breeders and alot of private ppl lookingto re home their tegus as well. Even a few selected rescues out there too

Well That settles the deal and for Batman im sincerely sorry for you that suck's im just getting into Tegu's and dont want my first time buying a bad experience, Tegu Buzz I will try and get in hold with these people to reserve me a Red tegu if they breed them like i said im planning on geting a Tegu in late july. One last thing how would whom go upon on making sliding door's for a 8x4x4 cage?

anelk002

5 Year Member
Well That settles the deal and for Batman im sincerely sorry for you that suck's im just getting into Tegu's and dont want my first time buying a bad experience, Tegu Buzz I will try and get in hold with these people to reserve me a Red tegu if they breed them like i said im planning on geting a Tegu in late july. One last thing how would whom go upon on making sliding door's for a 8x4x4 cage?

I bought these http://www.amazon.com/Knape-Vogt-P2...GCA2/ref=pd_bxgy_hi_img_y/191-1235375-2901205 and got glass from here http://www.dullesglassandmirror.com/replacement-glass.asp

Anelk im looking for plexy glass Does hobby lobby care plexy glass? And hopefully they can cut it cause my range of tool's will be very Minimum Hopefully i can create a good looking cage and i just mesured my room and i dont know if i have a good tape measure but my room isnt even 8 foot long... So this will be a challenge hopefully everything goes well.

Odonata

Home Depot has plexiglass sheets in different thickness and size. I know they will cut most everything they sell so imagine they would for the plexiglass. You probably buy the whole sheet of course that they cut down.

anelk002

5 Year Member
Actually I know the Home Depot where I live no longer cuts glass or plexi only wood. I had to go to lowes.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I got two plexi sheets.thickest ones. Kept them standard cut size and used them for doors. They were like 50 bucks each. :/ home depot
uploadfromtaptalk1366677447514.jpg

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I'm not exactly sure because I just bought pieces of wood and screws and everything as I had money...haha. my bf built it and I painted it/sanded it etc. I can ask him to do a rough estimate but I'm sure it was hundreds considering the plexi alone was 100... :/ but I just paced myself with the money/materials while niles was hibernating (oct til march)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.