• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Video Ideas For Varnyard ( again )

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
I know I've suggested video ideas for Bobby in the past and I might be becoming irratating but I have one revised old idea and a new one also. The old was not possible because it would reveal to many secrets about his facility and it would allow someone to break in easier. Well I was thinking that instead of a full blown tour you could show us all of your different outdoor cages and designs( I've seen several designs in videos ) without revealing to much. You could maybe explain exactly how they were built and maybe for the most fuctional enclosure you could do a separate video on step by step how to build it next time you need to build another. Similar to the the How-to enclosure page only in video format. The new idea is that you could do a care video. I mean the care sheet you have is all you really need but still a video to suplement it would be awesome. I would also like to know how you choose cage mates for all your tegus. I think that is everything!

Thanks alot,
Jordan

P.S. I just got the deposit for my hopefully female normal black and white last night and I am stoked and can't wait until they hatch( plus three weeks )!

Jer723

5 Year Member
id love a care video too, its so much easier to hear it then to read it lol. i think that would be a great idea venom vipe, PLEASE BOBBY!?

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
In that video with two year old Blizard, what kind of cage is that. Is it better than that 8 by 8 design on Varnyard.com. I'm does any one else have their "ultimate" design they want to share?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am sorry, I just seen this one too. If I can find some time I will try to make some more vids. The enclosure Blizard is in is a 4x8x6; it is one of my sub-adult enclosures.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980