• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

video of his head shaking

RobK.

he worse tonight and in a lot of pain , when he shakes his head he just goes and lay down and some time hold his breath on and off . since this started again , in morning when he wakes up and his body is still some what cool he's better .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izwywjsJeCU&feature=plcp&context=C4982d45VDvjVQa1PpcFMTFybBf7Y00y3RwNuLM9WygyGrikxuGJo%3D

frost

1,000+ Post Club
is this something that will eventually kill him or is it treatable? or is it just something u have to deal with?

RobK.

frost said:
is this something that will eventually kill him or is it treatable? or is it just something u have to deal with?

not sure . 6 months ago i took him to the best vet in utah , she thought it was ear problem , opened his ear found blood , but did not no why , too a sample he had no infection , look x-rays found nothing , did blood work and all was OK . It cost me over 700.00 . If i new a vet could find something and cure him i sure would do it again, BUT no one seems to know , they want to do ct scan and i would but then what My wife was pissed the first time i pay out the 700.00 . The last time i got him back i spent week sitting by him in the sun making sure he got real sun light and was warm , did what ever i could to keep him strong , force fed him a special formula called critical care once a week . Not sure were to go from here , if he's in a lot of pain i wish he would pass tonight , this is killing me . i love this guy a bunch and my wife just does not understand . :(

frost

1,000+ Post Club
wow that sounds horrible. i hope he pulls through for you.i can imagine what this is putting you through right now. you are certainly dedicated to the little guy. i dont know of many people who would go through all this for one of their pets. when ever the day comes when i get one of these amazing reptiles i will be asking you for advice.=] and were all here for you if he does pass on.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm hoping that Roni pulls through, got him in my prayers Rob. I'd hate to see him pass after all the bonding, progress and dedication you've put in to him. He's your pal, so hopefully he makes it. I'm going to PM you regarding something I'd rather not post on here.

RobK.

this was him yesterday . He was doing good this morning . this afternoon I put a washed bundle of watercress so he could tear into it , he ate 3/4 of the bundle in minutes , Then when i went to put him in his indoor cage he looked in pain . maybe it stressing when i move him back indoors . he is still eating good . But is worse every evening .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4GBxHhWw20&list=UURYBDYZZ4Zr7EYLOgGSsuQQ&index=2&feature=plcp

Bntegus

i have been watching this thread and i feel you i have a iguana.iguana green he is my best friend he is 15 years old. sorry for your hard times.

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Dude, that is so sad. I can't believe this is happening again. I am so, so sorry. Get better soon, Roni. Hang in there, Rob. Everyone here is rooting for you guys.

Aardbark

5 Year Member
I too hope the guy pulls through.

I just watched a bunch of your vids and Roni is an amazing guy. I espesualy loved the one of him comming out of his cage and over to you when you called him.

I have my fingers crossed he gets better.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Darn that is sad it seems definitely something neurological no sure what,but i really hope you get to the bottom of whats going on with roni,i know you really care about him and give him the greatest care.If u need anything let me know i'll help anyway i can.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980