• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Video of my Tegu eating crazy!!

Joey

5 Year Member
I love my Tegu :DDD
Heres the link

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmIEznSYmIo">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmIEznSYmIo</a><!-- m -->

Joey

5 Year Member
Thank you :D Why don't you guys post some videos I would love to see other tegus eating and basking. That day he ate 40 crickets and a fuzzy mouse. He wanted more too but I stopped feeding him cuz he's only 20 inches long.

WhiskeyTango

5 Year Member
oo you know I will post videos of my tegus eating......when I get them in may-june from Mr.Bobby.

Only thing I could tape eating is a iguana..but thats not as fun as a tegu.lol.

Joey

5 Year Member
WhiskeyTango said:
oo you know I will post videos of my tegus eating......when I get them in may-june from Mr.Bobby.

Only thing I could tape eating is a iguana..but thats not as fun as a tegu.lol.
Yah sounds awesome It would be good to see more videos on the site so you could see what different tegu's are like when they eat or bask or something

Joey

5 Year Member
Thanks I would have like 4 videos of him eating 2 mice but when I put the mouse in the cage I always forget the camera and betime I go and get it and turn it on the whole mouse is already eaten! lol I will have a video for you guys when he eats tomorrow (01/11/08)

p.s. they should make a video category

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029