• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Wagyu steak

Kfox

On the rare occasion I like to get a nice Wagyu, I cook it up and its wonderful, but it had me thinking. Could i give some to my tegu? Not cooked.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
Ditto...my Skully loves fresh wild caught Salmon. So, I give it to him. People forget that in the wild, they are eating all manner of things. It's good to be diligent about the established good diet guidelines - (mostly outlined in this forum). People have asked about beef before, and I believe the general opinion is that while they don't get that in their wild habitat almost ever, they would be happy to eat it. Nice change from the dead bird by the waterway.

Skully is throwing his dish around....gotta go!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980