• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Wanted: B&W Argentine in St. Louis

Tegu in the Lou

Hello! I'm looking for a juvenile/yearling that I can purchase from a local breeder at a decent price. Unfortunately, the only one I've come across in the city was $150 and the owner hadn't even realized its toe was rotting off due to stick shed... Not the type of person I want to buy one from... Please let me know if you're within 30 minutes of STL and would be able to help me get a good one (pref male) at a good price as a birthday present for my wife (would be getting one whether or not her birthday was coming up, but hey, two birds...).

:)

Thanks in advance for any help or information you can provide!

Last edited:

miranda

Tegus only is great i just got my tegu today and he is lovely rodney irwin traps tegus from the wild population in the everglades in FL and sells them to people he has many and this guy knows tegus thats all he deals with he has a wide selection to choose from a blk and white and the new firebelly yearling available i recommend him to anyone this is Razor my tegu
IMG_20150107_095806.jpg
IMG_20150107_092542.jpg

Tegu in the Lou

He charges $225 and that is shipping included

Thanks for the information, Miranda! I've come across his website before, but that's a bit outside my budget at the moment. I'm hoping there will be one for about $100 less than that and located nearby so that I can forgo the whole shipping aspect/cost.

Thanks again! I'll update this post to let you know if we end up buying from him. Razor is a good looking tegu! Congrats! :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980