• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Wanted: Blue tegu hatchling

got10

Miles Dad said:
What do Blues run?? I thought of one but never see them in any ads.

I got mine for $200 or so but it was from a disgruntled female who found out her bf was running around town . But, it was originally supposed to be $500. SO you can expect to pay anywhere in between 300 and 450.
That is if you can find one . They don't throw large clutches and most are claimed BEFORE hatch time with excess of buyers waiting in the wings. Start searching NOW to find out who is pairing up with who and see if they are even going to breed this or the next season.
Good luck in your quest . Its going to be quite a mission

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Blue tend to lay 20 or less from what I have seen. Me and a local paired up, his female blue and my male blue but the eggs are cooking and anything can go wrong between then and now so we are not taking a waiting list, at least I'm not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980