• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WANTED: CUSTOM CAGE

Meg90

5 Year Member
I'm looking for someone to build me a custom cage for my Argentine Black and White Tegu, Cleo. She's 9 mos old, and outgrown the enclosure she has now.

I'm hoping for the following dimensions: 6'L x 2'W x 3'D. She's 32" right now at 9 months, so I want her to have some space to grow.

I would be willing to buy the supplies myself, and pay a craftsman fee for assembly if someone is willing. Or, I would love to describe what I want and have that talented someone do the purchasing and all that.

If it really comes down to it, I could do this myself, but would prefer not to. So please, no responses charging an arm and a leg. I'm reptile savvy, not tool savvy.

Payment could also be done with the cage she has now, which is the biggest Exo terra you can buy. It measures 18" wide, 24" high and 36" long. (It retails for 270$)

No nicks in the glass, no scratches, doors lock. Its in great condition---she has just outgrown it.

Thank you! I need this cage asap---the sooner the better. Shoot me an email, and we can bang out the details.

I AM IN WAUSAU WISCONSIN. I AM WILLING TO DRIVE TO PICK UP A CAGE IF THATS WHAT IT TAKES. I WOULD PREFER A TRIP NO LONGER THAN 5hrs ONE WAY.

Thanks!

Cleo9monthsMarch30th001.jpg

Please email: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Meg

HorseCaak

5 Year Member
Have you already searched the net for custom cages? It'd probably be cheaper because they produce cages in mass quantities.

BOOZER

5 Year Member
how far is wisconsin from california... haha jk.i would build for you if you were closer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980