• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Wanted: Enclosure

Diablo

5 Year Member
I need to get an enclosure and get rid of my electric drumset at the same time. I wanted to know if anybody would want to trade? I'm located in Maryland, but I could drive and hour or so because it would be worth it. I have a simmons sd7k electric drumkit that I have barely used and is taking up room. I need a 8x3x3 or 7x3x3 enclosure for when my baby tegu outgrows his temp enclosure. I know this is kind of a stretch but I figured why not try haha. If anyone wants to learn drums and needs to get rid of a cage at the same time then this is a great opportunity. I bought the drums for 700$ and I have them on craigslist now for about 500$. If anyone is interested then shoot me a pm and ill put up some pics.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980