• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WANTED: Large Adult Female Blue

Rudd

5 Year Member
I am looking for a female to breed to my male. I would appreciate any help from anyone who knows of an adult female for sale. Call or email me. Here's the male I have:

DSC03035.jpg

DSC03033.jpg

Rudd
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
805-705-1750

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yea, nice female adult tegus are pretty rare in the market, there are some every now and then, but for the most part they are hard to come by.

By the way, that is one hot looking male you have, he is the nicest one I have seen. :)

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
WOW, he is nice!!!

DanRC30 has been trying to get my female Blue for months. I bought her on CraigsList as a male B&W last summer. I knew it was a Blue but didn't initially know it was a female. Dang good bargain! We bought a male Blue to possibly breed but so far she doesn't like him, she bullies him. And I doubt she's been hibernated every year.

Good luck in your search!!

Rudd

5 Year Member
I know they are hard to come by and it is frustrating. I have two female ablinos but they are too small for him and I worry about them getting hurt.

Dave, is your female breeding this year? Want to work something out?

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Rudd said:
Dave, is your female breeding this year? Want to work something out?
I doubt she's been hibernated. She was up and down this past winter. It the 3 times she's met our male she hasn't been very nice to him; biting, pushing. I guess we'll find out soon when she finally fully wakes up.

jose2187

5 Year Member
man to bad i didn't see this sooner, my buddy sold his this weekend to a guy from mexico, his female blue was 2 years old he let her go for 200 bucks i would have taken her but don't have the room .

Rudd

5 Year Member
LOL, it's the angle. He is missing some toes. I picked him up as an adult at the Anaheim show two years ago. He was a nastyt jerk but has settled in real nice here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980