• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

(Wanted) Tegu

blasteryui

5 Year Member
I'm looking for an Argentine, Red or Blue Tegu for a good price! I live In Ontario Canada so I need it to be shipped here, and to some Canadians on here know any shops or something in Ontario.

AWD247

5 Year Member
There's a few on the classifieds, Bobby has plenty, Cory has reds for $100 you can't beat that, or you can put a deposit on Daves blues which should be here in a lil over a month, Javier has blues forsale on kingsnake and here, you just gotta search the classifieds here, sorry I can't send you the links to help you more I'm replying from my phone.

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This site is hosted by a very well respected and appreciated Tegu breeder... have you asked him about shipping to Canada?

If shipping across the border isn't practical, would t be possible to have him ship it to a US address and you go pick it up? I have no clue what the laws are about taking a Tegu by car over the border... or how far you are from the States...

blasteryui

5 Year Member
I called bobby he said he wont ship to Canada he recomendded me to "Tux" who has not been active on here since the 7th of August lol. Awd would you mind sending links when your on a computer I replied to the Red tegu ad also.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980