• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Wanting a tegu

reptikeeper

Hello in october im going to a reptile show so im going to get a new reptile. I really want a tegu as long as my mom doesnt go crazy. Right now i have a 4' l x 2' w x 4' h enclosure. For the tegu im going to try to make it atleast 6' l perhaps 8' and 3' w but reduce the height to atleast 3' maybe less if needed. Can anyone give me any helpful information i need. Thank you

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Browse through the forum, there is tons of info here. If there is anything you can't find the answer for, feel free to ask.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=8526#axzz1V3yyhMy8

MissMooRaw

Just do all the research you can! The more you know the better, and the more you learn the more you respect and appreciate your future Tegu. And do feel free to ask for help and clarifications like James said, that's what we are all here for! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan