• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Washington

billb10022

Have had a Argentine black and white Tegu for around 18 months and just stumbled upon this forum by accident a few days ago. Very impressed with the extent of the information on this site!

Bill

billb10022

I am in Mount Vernon. Should have some pics up soon. Have kind of a small enclosure at the moment (36x18x18) but have a Vision 72x36x18 on the way since I really dont have the time to make my own right now. I purchased my Tegu at a reptile show about 17 months ago from LLL reptile. Thinking of getting another baby to go in my small enclosure since it will be empty soon.

Orion

5 Year Member
Did you get yours from the MARS show in Timonium? If so then I have one of its litter mates. I live right up the river from you in Great Falls.

G

I guess you are way the hell and gone from Seattle ... That`s too bad you must be so disappointed.. The good news is Orion [The hunter] knows where the deer are . He would be the one to get you lined out good .. Again welcome to the forum !!

Orion

5 Year Member
Hey Montana, I think hes talking about the DC (District of Criminals) Washington. Mount Vernon Va is where the first President lived.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me