• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

weird smell from the corner of my tegu's mouth!! HELP PLEASE

daretodance004

5 Year Member
So i've noticed a weird smell that comes from the corners of her mouth like the sides where the two peices of skin meet. I clean them out and will notice like either la tiny strand of of food or something. i'm not exactly sure what it could be but has anyone else had anything similar to this?? Also my tegu burrows and when i touch her she is cold! and she is always like that!! what can i do??[/b]color]

TehPenguin

5 Year Member
Use a UTH for your cold problems. (Under Tank Heater). Which is often a sticky heat pad which you find in stores. As for the smell, it's probably just stagnant food that got in a corner of the mouth.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me