• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What a killer of a beast!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This was a pic from this las season, such a beast:

DSCN1799.jpg

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
What a little terror!!!! Is that any baby in specific? or just one of your thousands you got running around your house?? lol ok so maybe I exagerated on the thousands but close enough. :)

Are those calcium sacs in the back of the throat I see???

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
What a little terror!!!! Is that any baby in specific? or just one of your thousands you got running around your house?? lol ok so maybe I exagerated on the thousands but close enough. :)

LOL, no thats venom sacks, lolololol. :lol:

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He's a cutie! I don't get scared very often (I'm the kid jumping in bushes just to get a few minutes with a black swamp snake, not knowing whether or not it is venemous, and just assuming it is, and handling it accordingly.)
I actually do have a midly venemous snake that I love to handle....she's one of my cuddle bug girls. <3<3<3

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That was one of the hatching reds I had this year. I was going through some pictures and thought I would share it with you guys.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
PuffDragon said:

LOL, no thats venom sacks, lolololol. :lol:

I just got bit....am I gonna die??? tee hheheee :p

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
And I really liked you Joe, I am so sorry to hear that. I will make sure you Extremes get a good home!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
OH no no no.....I am still here kickin and a screamin. No tegu give aways just yet. There will be a contest for that soon enough. 8)

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hahaha. A killer of a beast? More like a spunky lizard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980