• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

what do you guys think about this red

edge911fire

5 Year Member
ok i found a tegu close by and wanted you guys to have a look and let me know what you think. pls dont hold back. do you see any signs of mbd or anything bad. he says that this red tegu is 2 yeas old it seems a bit small for its age. ok well let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• Tegu 001 (Small).JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 5
  • Tegu 002 (Small).JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 4
  • misc 003 (Small).JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 4

Gx3

5 Year Member
My red I got from Varnyard last year is that size (yearling now) and a lot more brightly colored, as for signs of any problems I would need to inspect it a bit closer

Jer723

5 Year Member
that tegus growth is most likely stunted but he has a cool, almost leopard looking pattern, lol =)

argus333

5 Year Member
if he was hibernated is growth is pretty close to right. does he eat well? if so buy him what do u have to lose?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.