• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What do you guys think of this male?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DSCN3353.jpg

DSCN3356.jpg

DSCN3357.jpg

ZEKE

5 Year Member
thats the funniest looking tegu i have ever seen!! lol.

good looking snake. what kind is it?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He is a salmon pastel hypo, I have had him for a year and a half, but he will be going to a friend of mine's this spring.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Oh man that is really nice. Man I didn't know you had any snakes. What all are you messing with now a days. I been thinking about get back into Chameleons again. But back on the subject that is a very good looking well kept snake. And all this time I thought you were just the lizard King. LOL

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thats a boy I picked up local, he is going to a buddy of mines house to be worked into a Sun-glow project. I dabble in a few species, and I am looking to expand this year.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
I dabble in a few species, and I am looking to expand this year.
That also sounds pretty funny saying. Just like "I breed tegus."

Cool snake too!

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
He is a salmon pastel hypo, I have had him for a year and a half, but he will be going to a friend of mine's this spring.

Aww no, why? If you're gonna get rid of him, sell him to me! :p

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awww Thanks Guys!! I bought him for a friend, he has been looking for some nice hypos. I just been holding him for my friend, but he is getting close to breeding size and ready to go to his real home. :)

nat

5 Year Member
what a lovely snake! My friend is giving me a female hypo at the end of the season and your picture made me even more exicited. Too bad you won't have him around for much longer but its awesome he's going to go on to make more babies like him!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980