• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What happens when photographers get bored.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
For those of you who haven't seen these pictures.

bored01.jpg

bored02.jpg

bored03.jpg

bored04.jpg

bored05.jpg

bored06.jpg

bored07.jpg

bored08.jpg

bored09.jpg

bored10.jpg

bored11.jpg

bored12.jpg

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Those are amazing! Did you make them? If so, you are very talented at photoshop.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ok, thanks for clearing that up. Photoshop is very fun to use. Try it sometime. :)

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've taken a couple of courses (1 day each) on it and use PhotoShop Elements to edit pictures but I find it hard to sit down and really learn a program.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I messed with it for a while and kinda taught myself. I've never used elements.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:

Very cool pics but actually could happen somewhere in the future! I don't think anytime soon but it has been proposed through the use of transgenics that one could insert a gene to express certain traits in an animal. Such as a Brand logo!! Imagine seeing a cow while driving in the country side with the logo of the milk company who uses them. A total walking billboard. That would be crazy. Transgenics has already made headlines and the possibilties seem endless and uncertain. Used mostly for creating medicines and better agriculture. Search trangenic animals on a search engine and see what you think.

Scientists like ARS plant physiologist Autar K. Mattoo know the powerful contributions that science and technology can make to the world's food supply. "Our goal is to develop plants for improved nutrition, longer shelf life, and resistance to harmful pathogens," says Mattoo, who heads the ARS Vegetable Laboratory in Beltsville, Maryland.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/AR/archive/sep00/tomato0900.htm">http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/AR/archive/s ... to0900.htm</a><!-- m -->

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
lol who knows...Gene Simmons prolly has enough money to secretly fund a group of mad scientists! he's a advertising machine!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980