• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What is your favorite movies?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This is some of mine:

The green mile
Silence of the lambs
Heartbreak ridge
The cure
Red dawn
Pearl Harbor
Titanic

AB^

5 Year Member
The Flight of Dragons (this is where I got my argentine tegus name "gorbash") I've loved this movie since I was a kid.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1151479980233120880&q=flight+of+dragons&total=654&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0">http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=0</a><!-- m -->

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I could seriously go on forever with this thread. To name a few:

LOTR Trilogy
Goonies
Labyrinth
Land Before Time
Super Bad
Knocked Up
Powder
The Usual Suspects
The Departed
Pans Labyrinth
The Princess Bride
Pirates of the Caribbean
Into the Wild

this is what comes to mind at the moment but I am sure I will come back and post some more :) :) :)

dorton

5 Year Member
Pans Labyrinth was great!
Pulp Fiction
Sin City
The Usual Suspects
Jurassic Park
House of 1000 corpses
American grafiti
American History X
The 300
Transformers

dicy

5 Year Member
figth club
pulpficktion
scarface
taxi 1 2 3 4 (french not english)
snatch
lock stock and 2 smoking barrels
transformers the movie and the cartoon movie(first one)
the plague dogs
akira
and so on and so on

nat

5 Year Member
I love zombie movies!
and..
fantasy -type movies like the potter series, lftr, pan's labyrinth, labyrinth,
dark crystal, last unicorn, stardust, princess bride, the illusionist,
also a lot of anime and movies based on historical events. I haven't managed to watch a lot of movies though and if there is a book out I am trying to go for that first. Oh and I love documentaries.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Snatch
Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels
SuperBad
Shawshank Redemption (My mom made me a bet when I first started watching this that I couldn't watch it over 50 times and I've seen it 132 times.)
Green Mile
Man from Snowy River
The Godfather I and II (3 wasn't that great)

THE FRESHMAN!!!!!!

Hahaha! If you haven't seen it, see it! Marlon Brando and Matthew Broderick are hilarious. The whole movie is about smuggling in a Komodo Dragon, but they use a water monitor because the Komodo of course is endangered. If you think that monitors are not handleable, you have to watch The Freshman, this thing puts up with SO MUCH crap from the actors, I was cracking up.

Marlon Brando - "I dunno what his problem is. He won't walk."
Matthew Broderick - "No he doesn't walk very well, you just pick him up, here hold the leash. Hmph! See like this."

Ari Gold

5 Year Member
i work in the movie industry so the movies i'd put up are probably unheard of to anyone who doesnt live in a city with indy films, but i'll try with some of my more popular less knowns.

half-nelson
city of god
brick
love me if you dare
amelie
happy endings

the list goes on and on.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
Shawshank Redemption (My mom made me a bet when I first started watching this that I couldn't watch it over 50 times and I've seen it 132 times.)
You've got me beat! I've probably seen it a dozen times, more than any other movie. Office Space is probably next, 5 or 6 times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214