• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What is your favorite movies?

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
KoreanDeathKid said:
the departed
300 (the best fight scences ever!!!)
the predator
rocky series
and the list never ends

I like 300 too. So many parodies....

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh, I need to add a few more.

Barber Shop
Friday
Seven
Medicine Man
Full Metal Jacket
Rush Hour 1 & 2

Nyarlathotep

5 Year Member
Favorite movie? I usually don't answer these because it changes depending on my mood. Off the top of my head...
- Army of Darkness
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Alien
- Serenity
- The Man Who Would Be King
- Conan The Barbarian
- Pan's Labyrinth
- Fantasia
- Dreamcatcher
- Apocalypse Now

Ari Gold

5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
Ari Gold said:
city of god

The David Duchovny movie where he's a doctor helping those strung out family members? That movie rocked.

no, the movie about the city of god (rio de jinero) in brazil, and this kids story of growing up there. its a true story

also I love the movie innocent voices but didnt mention it because I doubt its even released yet in the U.S.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've seen Gummo it's totally whacked out. Made by the same guy who did the movie Kids so you know its gonna be out there.

rebeccaej

5 Year Member
I'm with Ari Gold here, very into film, so some more obscure titles are among my favorites, but here are a few of mine:

-The Double Life of Veronique
-Boondock Saints
-A Clockwork Orange
-Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
-Being John Malkovitch
-The Unbearable Lightness of Being
-Video Drome
-Stalker (older Russian film, probably the most obscure on this list)
-Lucky Number Slevin
-A Woman Under the Influence

And many more.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hmmm....I don't have a single favorite movie, but if I was forced to pick one, it would be Donnie Darko (there are 3 versions, and I love 'em all!!)

gebris353

5 Year Member
I just love every movie based on facts of the WWII, name it, I like it. Dont care the side at all, just preffer if they include German, Russian and Japanese languages to make it feel more real. That's my favourite chapter from history. However, I just like history, not supporting any new one, although I like guns. ;)

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Boondock saints is awesome.

Everything done by Guy Ritchie is hilarious as well.

I loved the tv shoe "The Boondocks" too.

I love Simon Pegg movies too, Shaun of the Dead, and HotFuzz, and I think he did one with the weird guy from Friends too.

Aren't the Trailer Park Boys like a precursor to Jackass. I think I saw them and they're insane.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ApriliaRufo said:
Boondock saints is awesome.

Everything done by Guy Ritchie is hilarious as well.

I loved the tv shoe "The Boondocks" too.

I love Simon Pegg movies too, Shaun of the Dead, and HotFuzz, and I think he did one with the weird guy from Friends too.

Aren't the Trailer Park Boys like a precursor to Jackass. I think I saw them and they're insane.

woot? Boondocks? yeah, same here!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214