• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What other kind of reptiles do you have?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
What other kinds of reptiles do you have?

I have a male crestie, a pair of broad head skinks, a female beardie, a pastel ball python and a male pastel boa. The python and boa are waiting on warm weather to ship, but they are still in my care.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
I posted this list a couple of weeks ago in another thread so I will just copy and paste it here with the new additions from last weekend attached at the end.

Sadly, I lost Po this past week. She was one of the very first rescue iguanas that we took in and she was with me for almost 12 years. Po was 4 years old when she came to me and was in terrible shape. She was actually sway-backed, like a horse...the effects of severe MBD. She also was very small for her age and never grew to be more than 3.5 feet long with all of her tail. She was the sweetest baby and I will miss her terribly.

Anyway, here is my extended family.

12-24 Green Iguanas
5 Rhino Iguanas
5 lewisi hybrid Cyclura
2 Cuban Rock Iguanas
5 Ctenosaura palearis
2 Cteno. similis
3 C. pectinata
2 C. bakeri
1 C hemilopha conspicuosa
4 C. quinquecarinata

3 Desert iguanas
1 Red backed chuckwalla

3 Oplurus quadrimaculata
4 O. cuvieri
4 O. cychlurus

3 Egyptian Uromastyx

1 Chinese Water Dragon

5 Bearded Dragons

2 Argus monitors
2 Timor monitors
3 Savannah monitors
1 Whitethroat monitor
1 Dumerils monitor
1 Nile monitor

2 Argentine tegus
2 Red tegus

4 Sulcata tortoises
1 Redfoot tortoise
2 Leopard tortoises

3 Eastern Box turtles

2 Common boas
1 16 ft albino Burmese python

Housed at my daughters:

14 Ball pythons
5 Common boas
2 Argentine boas
1 Green anaconda
1 African Rock python
2 normal Burmese pythons

Many smaller snakes including Texas longnosed, fox snake, rat snakes, hognose, kings and corns, sand boas, rosy boas, and gopher snakes.

About 30 aquatic turtles, including RES, maps, muds, musks, snappers, and terrapins.

Stephanie also has her own collection of about 100 geckos, including cresteds, leaftails, leachies, grandis day, and vorax.

I have 2 dogs here and 2 cats. Steph has 8 dogs and 3 cats, a rabbit, a hedgehog, and a few old rats left from her show breeding days.

As of last weekend we have added 8 more Bearded Dragons, an adult pair of Veiled Chams, a Burton's legless lizard, a baby Sulcata tortoise, a cornsnake, and a 2 foot boa constrictor.

Here;s a photo of Po taken about 8 years ago. She looks like an old lady already.
Popo.jpg

joshandjack

5 Year Member
that is amazing that you are able to devote all of that time for caring for all of those animals. how do you manage to do that? sorry to hear about Po, she was lucky to have an owner like you.

dorton

5 Year Member
i've got 2.1 Bredli Python
2.1 Coastal Carpet Python
0.1 Jungle Carpet Python
1.0 Iryan Jaya Python
0.0.1 Columbian RedTail Boa
1.0 Ball Python
1.1 Leopard Gecko
0.0.7 Oriental Fire Bellied Toads
0.0.2 African Clawed Frogs

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i have 4 beardies, an Asian water monitor..and thats it at this moment.. Iv been buying alot of furry things lately.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
I have a monkey tail skink, a baby red tegu i got yesterday, and a female leopard gecko that i will be selling sometime next week
I recently sold my albino leopard gecko, and a chubby frog, and a rose hair tarantula that was never really mine, but was in my care, and my brother's scorpion

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
1 male RED Tegu
1 male B&W tegu
1 Male CHACOAN Tegu
1 BLUE & RED Tegu
1 Male Northern BTS
1 male Indonesian BTS
2 baby Indonesian BTS
1 Crested Gecko
1 Gargolye Gecko
2 Chahoua Gecko's

Brat!

playlboi

5 Year Member
i have the following..

0.0.2 Argentine Black & White Tegu
0.0.1 Red Tegu
0.0.1 Albino Blue Tegu
1.1.0 Leopard Gecko
0.0.2 Green Iguana
0.0.2 Armadillo Lizard

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
playlboi said:
i have the following..

0.0.1 Red Tegu
0.0.1 Albino Blue Tegu
1.1.0 Leopard Gecko
0.0.2 Green Iguana
0.0.2 Armadillo Lizard
4 Tegu's and 2 iguana's!! Where do you put them all??!!!

Serafim

5 Year Member
5.10 Ball pythons
1.1 Cornsnakes
1.0 Jungle Carpet
Amphibs
1.1 Axolotls
0.0.1 Marine Toad

Thats all I have time for at the moment 2008 will add another dozen or so snakes. Carpets Balls Womas Childrens Stimsons and Spotted Pythons ohh and working on an ETB

nat

5 Year Member
I just have the sulcatas, redfoots, blue tongues atm oh and a leopard gecko and a rainbow skink that seems to have made themselves at home (people have the habit of asking me to babysit their reptiles and never come back to get them) oh well... the more the merrier!

playlboi

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
playlboi said:
i have the following..

0.0.1 Red Tegu
0.0.1 Albino Blue Tegu
1.1.0 Leopard Gecko
0.0.2 Green Iguana
0.0.2 Armadillo Lizard
4 Tegu's and 2 iguana's!! Where do you put them all??!!!

lol, i make room. my room is currently housing 4 tegus. i am planning on building a enclosure that will cover most of my wall. i'm hoping to make it a two story. we'll see how that turns out. and the iguanas share a room with plentiful plants and humidity. i have a spare room in the home where i place all my plants for the winter, and they love it in there.

Nero557

5 Year Member
other reptiles, well here goes, I have a sulcata tort, savannah monitor, blackthroat monitor, 4 bearded dragons (all morphs), 4 ball pythons (1 morph), 2 leopard geckos, 2 whites tree frogs, 1 african pyxie frog, 2 suriname RTBs, and that's it for now, i hope to expand my collection once i sell my house in florida and get another one out here.

AneesasMuse

5 Year Member
I just did this list yesterday, for the reptilegeeks site, and I managed to forget some folks... :oops: Hopefully, I can gurge the whole list out here and not leave anyone out this time..

Bearded Dragon, Saharan (or Niger) Uromastyx, 2 Tokays, 9 Cresteds, 2 Leopards, Ball Python, Eastern Fox, Kenyan Sand Boa, Redfoot Tortoise, Veiled Chameleon... those are the reptiles

I also have a few.. haha... tarantulas, roach colonies, true spiders; a Pacman Frog; 2 ridiculously large goldfish (they were once pets for my 1st grade students), some Rasboras and Corydoras, a Pleco and Bamboo Shrimp, an African Dwarf Frog and some Guppies... all in live planted freshwater tanks.

..see... almost forgot my Hermies (crabs) and my Rat Pack. I have 6 Hermit Crabs... 3 C. perlatus, 2 C. rugosus, and a C. clypeatus; and I have 9 rattie kids.. spoiled rotten and potty trained!

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
update:
1.0 ABW Tegu
1.1 Red Tegu
2.2 Bearded dragons
0.0.2 Aussie water dragons
0.1 Ball Python

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics