• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What other kind of reptiles do you have?

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
lotsareps said:
WOW!
how do feed all of them AND support a family?
i tip my hat to you!

Well, my husband supports the family, per se. I have a pretty good income to support the kids' ventures like classical ballet/acting/singing for one and guitar/archery/web design for the other, plus my wildlife education and breeding pays for the keeping of the animals.

We were already settled in our life and finances before I began my collection and business...that helps a lot. I used to teach science, but took this year off to grow my reptile business. As for costs, I buy food in bulk and always look for deals for caging, etc.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I had to go back and look at the name....yes, your pics!

I love beardies and those pics are just plain fun and so crisp! Beautiful shots!

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
Currently I have whats in my signature but in the not so far future I'm hoping to get a pair of Jeweled Lacertas and possibly a Giant Green Amevia....oh I just love the Teiid family :) :p

Spencer

ashesc212

5 Year Member
laurarfl said:
I had to go back and look at the name....yes, your pics!

I love beardies and those pics are just plain fun and so crisp! Beautiful shots!

THANKS!!! She poses for me!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214