• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

what paint to use

DaRealJoker

5 Year Member
I have a 6 foot by 2 foot by 2 1/2 foot tall tank, and a year old Columbian (Not Gold) . I want to use it, but is it big enough, and can I use a water-proofing paint like water base epoxy paint, as I don't wan't wood rot. The tank is pine with an enormous front window and is top access. I plan to cut in a rear panel access. I want to use it standing properly but I have considered and not yet dismissed laying it on its back, creating a front access that consists of two sliding glass panes and a huge top window. I just don't like the idea of having that window on top as it will interfere with any lighting I will ever plan or try to use. But back to topic, any sugestions on paint? aswell has any one have or have seen a research paper on these crazy guys I mean crazy mine is off the hook and very Mike Tyson biter like. I don't care if he tames he can just do what he pleases as it's his life here too Co-existance I say he as I have my hopes but can't verify my sexing as I don't know any locals with tegus in Northern Ontario Canada Oh yes my tegu is very out of his comfort zone but he has his gear Lights, and heaters (under tank type) I know I said tank up there and I know it's not a tank but a wood box with windows oh oops lol back to topic what paint? hmm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan