• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What would you do if you won the Lottery??

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
As I was driving home tonight I saw the PowerBall was up to $71 million. I starting thinking about what I'd do if I (we) won it.

First we'd get a tax lawyer, and financial planner. Take the lump sum.

Quit work!!!

Then we'd arrange for our critters to be cared for, for 2 weeks. And fly down to Florida to meet Bobby!!! Then enjoy Florida again for a week or so.

A 2 week vacation every other month would be nice. Go herping!!!

Design and build a bigger house with climate controlled rooms.

Try not to piss the whole thing away in 5 years or less!!!

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i would go across country in my new RV buying new lizards.
sorry my brain isnt working tonight.

nat

5 Year Member
I actually thought about this earlier today. I would buy as much land as I could and start an eco village community (ha ha yes I am a hippie nerd) and travel a lot. I would also start a top notch reptile rescue

eddiezahra

5 Year Member
crazy custom house, my own personal zoo, pay off all immediate family debts. save the rest for a rainy day

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lexi said:
The problem with buying lots of reptiles and traveling alot is you won't see most of them much. You might bring a few with you but the RV would have to be climate controller 24 hours a day.

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
First I would get all my family and my in-laws and take them with me to claim the money and have it split 10 ways.

I would like to travel and the first place would be Australia and I might never come home from there and why should I? :wink:
I would support non-profitted animal rescues.
Buy a nice house with nice furniture and a few cars.

Brat!

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
Lexi said:
The problem with buying lots of reptiles and traveling alot is you won't see most of them much. You might bring a few with you but the RV would have to be climate controller 24 hours a day.

well dave ...just to let you know its going to be a HUGE RV that is custom for my reptiles to come with me. see..Problem solved :)

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lexi said:
well dave ...just to let you know its going to be a HUGE RV that is custom for my reptiles to come with me. see..Problem solved :)
You should have a fleet of them and have a traveling show!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I would continue on with my normal life I have going for myself. I would invest the money into business and stocks and donate the rest to a charity. Later on I would make sure I have a sweet retirment plan.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Buy a simple home with around 10-15 acres. Build a small reptile zoo, start a non-profit animal rescue and rehabilitation center, buy a bigger truck, hit South America for 2-3 months, visit Bobby and Dave, throw a cool million onto the PitBull Rescue, throw the rest in the bank and live off the interest.

Joey

5 Year Member
I would give my parents half, put half of what I got left away and spend the half of a half i got left on cars critters and clothes lmao

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Why don't we have a group herping trip?? I hear Costa Rica and Belize are nice.

I'd definitely donate to charities our kids have been involved in like the Boy & Girl Scouts and our local Little League.

A big one would be to give the local PBS station $20,000 per game to not beg for money every time we're watching a UCONN Women's basketball game!!! That is SO annoying!! And buy season tickets center court on the floor!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan