• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What's Up

rmzsuzuki89

Well, a lil bit about me: I'm Jeff, I'm 20, and live in St. Pete, FL. I'm new to any sort of reptile forum, but not new to forums themselves, as I'm on a ton of car audio forums, and some gp and mx forums.

I have two bearded dragons right now, (Ganymede and Callisto) and have had them for a few months now. They're still babies, or maybe juveniles, not too sure where the line is drawn lol.

I don't have a tegu yet, but am hoping to get one here pretty soon. Just gotta make sure I can support it financially, along with my gf, car audio (I'm in the middle of a fairly large build :-D ), motocross, and gp habits lol.

I look forward to learning a lot here.
Jeff

isdrake

5 Year Member
Hi, welcome to the forum. :) Bearded dragons are wonderful lizards too. :p
Are those your first reptiles? I hope you are prepared that there's quite a large risk that two bearded dragons don't get along and that you might need two terrariums for them then they get older.

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Hi Jeff. Welcome to the Tegu Talk forum. Tegus are the best Lizards we ever had/have. But I have to warn you. It can cost a lot to own one. They eat a lot ( the rodents, quails and chicks ) cost the most. It also cost a lot to take them to the vet in case they get sick or impacted. Please let us know if you need any infos on them. I'll post a link below so you can see how tame they can be with the proper and a lot of hadling.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl</a><!-- m -->

rmzsuzuki89

Thanks for the welcome.

And these are not my first lizards, or reptiles. I had a bearded dragon a while back, and then a ball python for a while. I got these two a while back because I missed having one, and then that turned into two lol.

I will be building them a new enclosure here soon to give them a lil more room. I will build it so I can put a divider in if needed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980