• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

when and how much calcium and multivitamins

jparker1

i am feeding my tegu a very mixed diet, veggies, fruit, turkey and gut-loaded bugs that i feed to my other reptiles. i am adding about 1 med-large size pill worth of calcium or multivitamins to each feeding. i feed every 2 days cause she wont eat everyday. i only had her for about a month now and she is about 1.5 yrs old. she eats most of the food i give her even when i feed every 2 days. my bug eating reptiles get dusted bugs every time i feed and i switch calcium or multi-vit every feeding. my question is how much calcium or multivitamins for a tegu that is 1.5 yrs and minimum 2 ft long? should i just dust the ball of food like a bug then mix and feed? if i had to guess i would say she weighs about 6 to 10 pounds.

(she eats about a golf ball size of food and my bugs eat high calcium feed and fruit)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980