• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

White Plains NY show 11/25

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
COWHER said:
my wife is now a herp addict too, she saw a crestie for the first time and fell in love. she got this brilliant creamsicle one, bright redish orange with a nice cream dribble on his back.looks hot. so we got him for $50 he is an adult about 9 months old the guy told us.
Firstday112507.jpg
I think I saw that one! I'm trying to stay away from them. They look addicting!

Wait until April and you'll see the GOOD STUFF!!!!

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I ALMOST bought a dalmatian Cresty a few months ago, but I didn't get to...was a bit on the pricey side as well...

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I saw you guys talking about the April show coming up on the other thread. I will def. be at this show as well. Who's going??

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lexi said:
Its only like 2 hours away from me :( but the car wont make it there :(
We'll be going.

If we lived closer to your area we'd give you a ride. Have you seen the Rhinebeck air show?? We've always wanted to go. I've gone rock climbing in New Paltz a few times. Have you been to the Poughkeepsie show??

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Haha my dad use to bring me to that air show all the time.. its really cool.. Iv never been to a reptile expo :(

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
playlboi said:
man, i wanna go. too bad i can't. school has been busting my butt! to my experience, not a lot of engineering students take an interest in reptiles, i might be one of the few 8)

Yeah man, keep it up! I know alot of kids who did the reptile thing for a while and then stopped caring for there reptiles when they got bored....
I konw you won't do that, though!

Oh, and fyi, I am a fellow student.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam