• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Who is tired of their tegu hibernation?

sclevenger08

5 Year Member
Yep, thats about the time. I was actually told that sometimes it could even last until April, depending on when they hibernated. But I think im going to get lucky, my little guy has been out everyday this week :).

akward_silence91

5 Year Member
im actually ok with him still sleeping cause than I feel safe leaving him for a few days to go snowboard. It sounds bad, I know, but I'm just loving tegus for that reason (and many more). All my other reptiles require a sitter or at least someone who comes in and throws some food in for me.

sclevenger08

5 Year Member
I actually agree with you on that part. It is nice not having to worry about how late you get in or how long your gone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980