• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Will Cowher be gone forever?!?!?

ZEKE

5 Year Member
well i hope you have fun in Costa Rica man! hopefully the natural treatment will work :) i have had you in my prayers since i first found out.

off topic: Chancho is doing awesome. i am planing on taking him out of his cage tonight for a little while and let him roam around.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
COWHER said:
thanks guys
I am always around if you need me. I know you and I have had words at times. But I really do think you are a stand up guy. Everything will work out. But my honest opinion is stay home. Don't go to Costa Rica.
Too many diseases down there for you to be fooling around. I feel your trying to leave your mark on the world. Well your doing that right here on this site. Your young and you have a lot to offer us right here. You don't have to go half way across the world to do so. I can't speak for every one. But I myself wish you would stay and not go. I am really worried that it will make things worse for you. Please rethink the idea.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Harveysherps said:
COWHER said:
thanks guys
I am always around if you need me. I know you and I have had words at times. But I really do think you are a stand up guy. Everything will work out. But my honest opinion is stay home. Don't go to Costa Rica.
Too many diseases down there for you to be fooling around. I feel your trying to leave your mark on the world. Well your doing that right here on this site. Your young and you have a lot to offer us right here. You don't have to go half way across the world to do so. I can't speak for every one. But I myself wish you would stay and not go. I am really worried that it will make things worse for you. Please rethink the idea.
I agree. If you have skin cancer, going closer to the equator is going to increase your chance of getting more. You shouldn't have skin cancer at your age, that's normally found in retired people. You'll got alot of years ahead of you, don't chance reducing your life expectancy to help others.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I agree with Dave. Those people can help themselves. There are others that are in better health that can do that. You can help people in your neighborhood. We all know someone that needs help close to us. Use the time you have to love the people around you. They will love you way more for it . Than a bunch of people who won't help themselves to start with.
I don't want to sound like a preacher. But God loves us all and as long as you accept Jesus. Then this life is just a stepping stone. It's not the end. It's really the beginning to a whole new life. Either way this works out for you. Better days are coming. Be strong in knowing that. The power of prayer can make mirales happen. I've seen it. I myself pledge to pray for you every day. I hope others will follow. Be strong and don't let this get you down.

COWHER

5 Year Member
hey guys just wanted to say I'm Back from C. Rica for a few days and My Cancer is going away!!! Not gone yet but I was told they dont want to give me a time limit due to the fact that I'm doing so well I'll see yall on the chats!

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
COWHER!!!!! Hey Buddy, good to see ya! Great news about the shrinking melanoma, too. How are you feeling? I've missed the "president" of my fan club! LOL

A lot has happened since you've been away. Hope to catch you in chat one of these evenings. Welcome back!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thats awesome Matt, glad to have you back with us!! Let me know when you get ready for a tegu or two. :)

ZEKE

5 Year Member
welcome back! i have been wondering when you would be back on the forum. i was going to send you an email soon. did you get pics of the trip?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214