• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Wind storm tonight

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Power outages in my area are likely. Guru will be fine in his enclosure if he goes a night with out heat (our night is his day). His enclosure is solid and stays super warm. I'm a little concerned about Eddie. Temps might go as low as mid 30's, since the lizards are kept in the garage it won't stay warm in his enclosure without the lights. I know he is far more sensitive to the cold than Guru is. I'm wondering if I should grab Eddie and put him in a Rubbermaid tub for the evening. If we do lose power I'll build a fire and keep the tub reasonably close (with a thermometer) to help him out.
I could wait until we actually lose power but then I would be searching for him in an 8x5 in the dark, one small mistake and he could end up loose in the garage. Any thoughts? I have a couple hours until the storm is supposed to really pick up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980