• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Won a Baby Red @ auction $115.00

jerobi2k

I was looking to pick up another baby Red Tegu and actually got one from Ben Siegels a couple weeks back, it was his last and I wanted 2! :( lol. but he got another in and posted it for auction last night, I decided to put in a last minute bid and got it for only $115! went and picked it up today already, put it in one of my new 4x2x2s I built and it instantly ate 2 rat pinkies, very awsome gU! big thanks to the guys @ Bens! just a fyi he said he might have some hatchlings in this Monday! keep a eye out!

j.sawyer48

yea thats the ill buy u coped him for mine was 250 i wanna get another but the only one i can find is even pricier

jerobi2k

ty guys, Finally posted pics of the 1st one and I won another :p heres the link! http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?pid=94594#axzz1VHlaS7ZS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me