• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Wondering about the tegu in Bobbys MBD video

dragonqueen4

5 Year Member
Hi,
I guess this question is for Bobby or Jane (I hope thats her name)
Im just wondering how the tegu in Bobby's video about mbd is doing? Is she showing any signs of improvement yet at all?
Because I am going through the same with my tegu, Im wondering once they recover will they get any bigger or will this be it for their growth?

Thanks,
Leanne

P.S I hope she is doing well

Tux

5 Year Member
Last I heard Jane had taken the tegu to the vet, an x-ray was done which showed no bone density in the toes, haven't heard anything past that. As for getting bigger it depends how early the MBD is caught and treated. In the one in the video we can say for sure it's stunted, I really think it's in such shape that euthanasia should be considered for it's own sake.

tegusaurus

5 Year Member
Oh my gosh thats terrible if they have to put him down. Is it really to the point of no return. Is there another post I can read up on this case from?

Jer723

5 Year Member
theres a video showing him, hes in pretty bad shape its actually hard to watch, god bless bobby for helping this guy.

Heres the link .

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rxhuuIcnTA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rxhuuIcnTA</a><!-- m -->

MizM

5 Year Member
Is she suffering? Or can she live a happy life with someone who is willing to give her the proper care?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.