• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

woohoo 21 blue eggs

tegulevi

5 Year Member
Well i was pleasantly surprised this week when i found my female building a nest. and last night she dropped 21 good looking eggs. in the fiasco i forgot to take and pics, but they are incubating now.

wish me luck

tegulevi

5 Year Member
im not making any plans for them yet. this is my first cllutch so im not too confident in my ability to hatch them.

but if it goes well i will be selling them

AB^

5 Year Member
tegulevi said:
im not making any plans for them yet. this is my first cllutch so im not too confident in my ability to hatch them.

but if it goes well i will be selling them

awesome Levi, and it's nice of you to grace us with your prescence once in a while :cheers

tegulevi

5 Year Member
thanks man, its been crazy round here. got too much crap going on i guess.
this definately caught me off guard though. i believe they were breeding while burrowed. i never once saw anything happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980