• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WOOOHOO!! First clutch with video!!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
45 eggs, not bad for a first clutch of the season!!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe35PSSyd5s">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe35PSSyd5s</a><!-- m -->

nest1.jpg

eggs1s.jpg

egg2s.jpg

eggss1-1.jpg

eggs2s.jpg

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
!@!@

OMGotz I am so excited and nervous at the same time!!! I know you are too bro! Best of luck!!!1`

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
These are normals, but it will not be long until all of them start laying, the weather is getting right now. :)

As for hatching, these will be ready in about 55 days.

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Ok it just hit me...I realize from what everyone says that the females get really aggressive after they lay and everything so I've got a quick question...how do you get them out of their? Congrats on the clutch man. :-D

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
lizardboy101 said:
Ok it just hit me...I realize from what everyone says that the females get really aggressive after they lay and everything so I've got a quick question...how do you get them out of their? Congrats on the clutch man. :-D

Well there is no easy way to do this, you can block her off, or remove her. Either way, she is not going to like it and will bite if given the chance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980