• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WOW..REALLY~~

Riplee

5 Year Member
http://www.facebook.com/pages/USARK-United-States-Association-of-Reptile-Keepers/93475517723?sk=wall#!/pages/I-Support-the-Python-Ban/314058595300080

i knew they were gonna get banned because the world has very few people love reptiles and it just upsets me how people think those killer snake storys are true and say every snake needs to be killed when they own pitbulls and huge scary dogs

missmohawk66

how to get my tegu to eat

[size=medium]how can i get my tegu to eat? hes 7 months old and i bought him off of craigslist. hes active and not sick. ive had him for 3 days and havent touched him since. i dont want to stress him out much. but i threw some fruits and weggies in a bowl for him before i went to bed. and then also in the morning. i empty out last night friut and put fresh fruits cut up in there. and he still hasnt touches anything! i am going to try mice in a few days once i start handling him. but does anyone know what could be wrong? is he just adapting? he does have some stress lines on his sides.

Riplee

5 Year Member
RE: how to get my tegu to eat

missmohawk66 said:
[size=medium]how can i get my tegu to eat? hes 7 months old and i bought him off of craigslist. hes active and not sick. ive had him for 3 days and havent touched him since. i dont want to stress him out much. but i threw some fruits and weggies in a bowl for him before i went to bed. and then also in the morning. i empty out last night friut and put fresh fruits cut up in there. and he still hasnt touches anything! i am going to try mice in a few days once i start handling him. but does anyone know what could be wrong? is he just adapting? he does have some stress lines on his sides.

Feed chicken breast, ground turkey, mice.
if not, he is going to hibernation time...

got10

monstruo-the-tegu said:
i knew they were gonna get banned because the world has very few people love reptiles and it just upsets me how people think those killer snake storys are true and say every snake needs to be killed when they own pitbulls and huge scary dogs

I take offense to that about the pitbull and and big scary dog thing . I currently have a burm, a pit, and a wolf hybrid in my home
but they just made a great black market for them . The price for those snakes has doubled as we speak

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.