• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WTB Chacoan Giant Tegu

neonandy05

Let me start off by saying, I know this is a long shot... My dad really wants a Giant Tegu, and my Step-mom really wants to get him one for Christmas, but can't spend much more than $150. So if you, or anyone you know has one, and is moving or for any other reason, and needs to get rid of one quick, and wants it to go to a really good home, please let me know. The tegu will be extremely well taken care of, and my dad has a passion for building really big enclosures, so it will have a great home. Thanks for any help.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Why does he want a chacoan? If $150 is all you have to spend, are you sure the money will be there should an emergency arise or even just for the general care a large lizard requires.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Jeremyxb12 said:
i think the 150 refers to how much each person can spend lol

I think you are wrong. He says his step- mom wants to get him one and only has $150 to spend. That is why he is trying to get one that someone is trying to rehomed quickly.

neonandy05

Exactly... that's why I said I know it's a long shot. I do realize they sell for much more than that. lol

james.w said:
Why does he want a chacoan? If $150 is all you have to spend, are you sure the money will be there should an emergency arise or even just for the general care a large lizard requires.

I don't know why he wants a chacoan over any other type of tegu. I have a red and personally think that they look the best. I just like the color. Everybody has a preference as to which ones they like the best. As far as the price goes, she wants to get him one for Christmas, and that is how much she has set aside. I don't know any more of their financial situation. As far as the care goes, he breeds rats and rabbits for his snakes, so there would be no lack of food. And he loves to build enclosures, for example he has a 6' tall x 3' x 4' enclosure in his living room for one of his snakes. I'm sure he would build a nice enclosure for a tegu as well.

Thanks for any help!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me