• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WTB RED TEGU

Roxberry

Looking for any red tegus out there. Doesn't matter age size temperament. Would prefer a male to get some nice jaws but again it's not a deal breaker.(tame is always nice too) and no I am not looking to breed just would rather have someone's who is trying to find one a good home rather than buy from a pet shop.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
A member on this forum, Rachel, goes by the name 'teguresearcher' would be someone to contact. She deals with breeders but also with orphans.

N8bub

Check laurafl's site( she's a moderator here) yourtegu.com . her reds are awesome and she seems like a great lady to deal with and you can tell she cares about her babies.

Tsnipo

I've got a red for sale. I'm located in Florida.
He's close to 2 y/o now. Somewhere between 2-3 ft in length. Not mean, just not entirely tame. He was never handled before I got him and was quite feisty but I've toned him down quite a bit. I'm new to shipping but its an option I suppose.

LilithShade

Looking for any red tegus out there. Doesn't matter age size temperament. Would prefer a male to get some nice jaws but again it's not a deal breaker.(tame is always nice too) and no I am not looking to breed just would rather have someone's who is trying to find one a good home rather than buy from a pet shop.

I'm selling my adult red in Texas.
FB_IMG_1466343640320.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980