• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Zilla stole my ice cream

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Zilla and I were hanging out on my bed, watching tv (well she was more in the blanket). I had some ice cream in a bowl sitting next to me tht I was slowly eating. After a little while I looked over at the bowl and a bunch of it was gone, and it had tegu tongue marks. lol

I guess she likes ice cream.

Aardbark

5 Year Member
It was Cotton Candy. She didnt eat much, but when I peeked under the covers after I discovered it, she was licking her chops and looking at me as if to say, "What did I do?"

tresh

I've noticed that my Ammy has a sweet-tooth as well, lol. She quite proudly got into a trash bag a few days ago and proceeded to drag around a candy bar wrapper, refusing to let me grab it from her. Was hilarious.

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Awww, I love when tegus do cute things.

Also, is she named Ammy after the wolf in the Okami game?

tresh

She's actually named after Ammit, a crocodile headed egyptian goddess. When we first got her, we didn't know if she was going to be an "Amaterasu" or an "Ammit" so we waited, and eventually, she just became Ammy, lol.

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
tresh said:
She's actually named after Ammit, a crocodile headed egyptian goddess. When we first got her, we didn't know if she was going to be an "Amaterasu" or an "Ammit" so we waited, and eventually, she just became Ammy, lol.

Is that the monster that eats the hearts of the damned if Anubis judges them unworthy to enter the afterlife?

Aardbark

5 Year Member
tresh said:

Well either way, its a great name.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me