• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Zilla Update

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Just a small update.

Godzilla has started cmming out of her hybernation. She has been waking up at about 9 every day, and sneeking out of her hide when Im not looking. And FINALY her bad shed is starting to come off. Her scales looks so good under all that crappy shed.

Here is a crummy cell phone pic of her hanging out.

34fcy1l.jpg

Its really good to see that she is doing better. :)

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Yea Godzilla grew fast and now he wanted to hibernate but almost 4 ft long in 6months

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Skeetzy

Laura can answer that to the exact date, I never really asked her the hatch date. I've had him since early September. I believe he's a July baby, possibly August. The day I got him he went under for hibernation. Didn't get one bite of food into him lol.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I got niles in sept. He was like 16in. By the time he went down for hibernation in late october was it(?) He was 18 1/2". I doubt has grown any during hibernation but will see what kind of progress once he's up and eating again. I think they all have different growth rates.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me