• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

zoo-med/reptocal

Beasty

5 Year Member
Reptile Calcium by Zoo Med is supposedly made from something more digestible than Oysters, unlike Reptical.

Without D3 would be preferable, assuming you have proper lighting as there's no true measure of how much D3 is good/bad or otherwise but just that it's needed. So any D3 supplementation is pure guesswork.

So, Reptile Calcium w/o D3 is more digestible(=absorbable) and preferred over others because of this and also doesn't have any potentially overabundant, harmful D3 that you supply with proper lighting, be it sun or artificial.

BOOZER

5 Year Member
cool thanks bro, i guess i'll be ok on this one as i'm actually trying both and he's (COMA) GETTING ALL KINDS OF LIGHT real and artificial.
thanks again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980