• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2010 Extreem Giant Male

CAPTAIN LIZARD

5 Year Member
[attachment=2582]2010 Male Extreme Giant Male purchased last year from Bobby, hibernated, feeding and growing like crazy. Reason for selling, lost female early in hibernation and decided to go a different direction. Has not been handled and has a little attitude when in cage. Has a small kink in tail since birth , barley visible. Asking 400.00 shipped e-mail to
[email protected]

Attachments

• IMAG0116.jpg
    IMAG0116.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
only giants that would be unrelated are iceXhail and snowXsleet, the other 2 pairs blizardXsugar and sargeXcream are from those 2 pairs so their offspring would all be related

slideaboot

5 Year Member
reptastic said:
only giants that would be unrelated are iceXhail and snowXsleet, the other 2 pairs blizardXsugar and sargeXcream are from those 2 pairs so their offspring would all be related

OH dang! I didn't realize that was the case. I wonder if there are other adult extremes out there that aren't related to any of these...or did Bobby get them all?

montana

So if you want one there you go ....

Kink in the tail could be passes on tho ....

Lots of animals arn`t affected by a certain degree of inbreeding like you would think....

I just wouldn`t breed the offspring to one another ..

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
from what i understand there were only 4 and those are bobbies original pair, there may be others but no one has stepped foward and made the claim or proven it except bobby hill

frost

1,000+ Post Club
if it was a little cheaper i might bite. great looking tegu u got there tho.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
jumper123 said:
congrats, herp girl your going to be very busy I thought my grocery bill was high.

Don't forget the power bill will shoot through the roof..

herpgirl2510

It can't be anything compared to when I had a 6 foot reef tank with 750 watts metal halides, huge skimmer, and 4 powerheads. :) The food bill now that is going to be another story.

My husband has been trying to get me to sell my deposit.

montana

Four new bulbs 160 watts each 640 watts..

Back up heaters four each 600 watts..

Your break will come when they hibernate for the winter ...

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Its not so bad, you still got a while before you have 4 huge hungry monster gu's, now the electricity bill is another story lol especially with the other herps but it shouldnt be to bad

herpgirl2510

I use 2 45 watt halogen bulbs from the hardware store it is set uplike my savannahs cage. My protein skimmer alone was pulls 2000 gallons an hour. My bill was $100 higher with my tank a month having tehese awesome reptiles would be worth it. I get so much more enjoyment out of them. I may be crazy but I am hoping if I keep the cycle the same year round I will be able to have at least one gu not hibernate.LOL but maybe after my electric bill I will want them too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029